Spray Painting Short Course – HVLP
Duration: 1 Day
Course times: 9:00am—4:00pm
Places: Min: 2 Max: 4
Price: £140.00 + VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £40.00 to be paid on application
No formal qualifications needed but a basic understanding of paints, and a desire to achieve high standards. For reasons of hygiene you must provide your own good quality face mask for this course.
- Health and Safety for compressors and spray painting
- Preparation of surfaces
- Preparing water borne paints for spraying
- Masking areas for spray painting
- Setting up HVLP spray units
- Spray painting techniques
- Spraying linear and complex areas such as kitchen cupboard doors, panelled doors, staircase, balustrades and architraves
- Cleaning out spray equipment
- De-masking painted areas.
On Course Advantages:
- Spray Techniques useful for all types of spray equipment
- Learn Health and Safety Awareness applicable to all spray situations
- Increases awareness of general spray painting
- Format can be modified to apply to Akzo Skills Card approved Applicator programme or Dulux Applicator course
- Learn how to spray acrylics, satin, eggshell, gloss, primer and wood stain.
Candidates can progress onto achieving unit QCF339 as part of NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Decorative Occupations.
Download the application form here: