Spray Painting Short Course – Airless
Duration: 1 Day
Course times: 9:00am—4:00pm
Places: Min: 2 Max: 4
Price: £168 INC VAT to be paid on application
No formal qualifications needed but a basic understanding of paints, and a desire to achieve high standards. For reasons of hygiene you must provide your own good quality face mask for this course.
- Health and Safety with spray painting electric pump
- Preparation of surfaces
- Preparing water borne paints/emulsions for spraying
- Masking areas for spray painting
- Correct procedure to set up airless spray equipment
- Spray painting techniques
- Spraying emulsions to large areas and small areas
- Cleaning out spray equipment
- De-masking painted areas.
On Course Advantages:
- Spray Techniques useful for all types of spray equipment
- Learn Health and Safety Awareness applicable to all spray situations
- Increases awareness of general spray painting
- Format can be modified to apply to Akzo Skills Card approved Applicator programme or Dulux Applicator course
- Learn how to spray emulsion, and water based paints
Candidates can progress onto achieving unit QCF339 as part of NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Decorative Occupations.
Download the application form here: