Plastering Diploma Level 2
Duration: 36 Weeks
Course times: 6hrs Per Day – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Places: Min: 8
Price: £4230 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £1500.00 to be paid on application
You will need a strong desire to achieve high standards in all tasks. An interview will be necessary prior to commencing on this course as this course will raise your standards of plastering to a professional level and enable you to gain employment in the Construction Industry. It is recommended that you have already completed an NVQ Level 1 or equivalent level training programme. To achieve an NVQ Level 2 employment or work placement will be required.
- Carry out safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors
- Form sand and cement screeds
- Produce plaster components
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces
- Position and secure fibrous plaster components
On Course Advantages:
You Will Be Able to:
- Obtain a CSCS Trainee Card
- Estimate for plastering
- Apply plaster professionally
- Use plaster in the home
- Develop your career in plastering.
This course will also allow you to obtain skills and problem solving techniques for difficult plastering situations that you may have encountered in the past.
Awarding Body Requirements:
- Registration with ConstructionSkills (currently £65.50 payable to the awarding body at any stage of the course)
- Health and Safety Test (currently £35.00 payable to CTS Ltd)
- ConstructionSkills multiple choice exams
- Continuous practical assessment plus achievement of synoptic practical assignment.
The skills and qualifications achieved on this course will allow you to progress onto:
- NVQ Diploma Level 2 or Level 3
- Diploma Level 3
Download the application form here: