Introduction to Carpentry and Joinery Evening Course
Duration: 10 Weeks
Course times: 3hrs Per Evening – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £665 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £275.00 to be paid on application
No qualifications or experience necessary. However, you will need an eye for detail, full commitment to the training programme and a strong desire to achieve high standards.
Activity Description - Carpentry:
First Fix Activities to Include:
- Studwork training and joints
- Shaping materials using basic hand tools
Second Fix Activities to Include:
- Cut, fix and shape mouldings
- Cut and fix Ironmongery
- Mark and set out panels
- Encase services
On Course Advantages:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Learn skills to be able to carry out basic maintenance tasks in the home
- Expert tuition.
Activity Description - Joinery:
- Forming joints
- Setting out
- Marking timber frames
- Timber technology
- Construction of windows, doors, frames and units.
Successful candidates may be able to progress onto the Construction Skills Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry / Joinery.
Diploma Level 1 or Level 2.
Download the application form here: