Introduction to Brickwork Evening Course
Duration: 10 Weeks
Course times: Every Thursday (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £665 INC VAT
Deposit: £275.00 to be paid on application
No qualifications or experience necessary. However full commitment to the training programme and a strong desire to achieve high standards is required.
- Health and Safety
- Trowel skills understand mortar and mortar mixes and use of correct hand tools
- Building walls to line (Cavity Walls)
- Understanding various brick bonds
- Setting out and building corners
- Building piers building corners and building structures in Brickwork
On Course Advantages:
This course is an ideal introduction to the trade. On successful completion of the course the candidate will receive certification of achievement. This course is perfect for those who have no prior bricklaying experience.
Brickwork Level 2 NVQ Diploma (Work Placement Required)