Diploma in Painting and Decorating – Level 3
Duration: Day Release – 36 Weeks / Evenings – 72 Weeks
Course times: Day Release – 6hrs Per Day (9:00am – 4:00pm) / Evenings – 3hrs Per Day (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £4230 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £1500.00 to be paid on application
You must have completed an NVQ Level 2/Diploma Level 2 or be very experienced as a competent decorator. You will need a strong desire to achieve high standards in all tasks. An interview will be necessary prior to commencing on this course as it will raise your standards of decorating to a fully qualified status at a professional level and enable you to gain employment in the Construction Industry.
- Produce a portfolio of evidence towards a full Diploma Level 3 or NVQ 3
- Develop the professional skills necessary to achieve a Painting and Decorating Diploma Level 3 or an NVQ Diploma Level 3
- Monitor and assess Health and Safety Awareness
- Work safely on scaffold
- Use tools and equipment confidently
- Prepare the full range of surfaces ready for decoration
- Apply paints by brush, roller and spray
- Apply specialist wallpapers to ceilings and walls
- Create decorative techniques such as graining, marbling, stenciling, etc
- Develop working relationships within own trades and other trades
- Apply wide vinyl wallpapers and also specialist wallhanging
- Apply coving and artex.
On Course Advantages:
- You will have access to one of the most experienced and competent teams of decorating lecturers in the Eastern Region
- You will be taught practical skills to industry standard
- You will be given opportunities to enter decorating competitions
- You will gain an industry recognised qualification;
Awarding Body Requirements:
- Registration with CAA (currently £65.50 payable to the Awarding Body at any stage of the course)
- Portfolio of evidence
- Online examination
- Practical Assessments.
NVQ Diploma Level 3 Decorative Occupations.
Download the application form here: