Diploma in Brickwork – Level 3
Duration – Evenings: 72 Weeks or Day Release: 36 Weeks
Day Release: 3 hours every Thursday evening (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
Evening Release: 9:00pm – 4pm/ 1 day per week
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £4230 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £1500.00 to be paid on application
**payment plans are negotiable**
It is recommended that you have already complete a Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork.
Mandatory Units (credit value: 35) Units required: 4
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Repair and maintain masonry structures
Optional Units (credit value: 60) Units required: 2
- Construct chimneys and fireplace structures
- Construct complex masonry structures
- Construct decorative features
Awarding Body Requirements
- Portfolio of evidence
- Online Examination
- Practical Assessments.
On Course Advantages:
- Opportunity for work at organisational and management level.
- Professional and highly qualified team of Assessors.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Bricklaying (Work Placement required)