BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing
Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
Course times: 1.00pm – 9:00pm (On-Site Assessments are required during normal working hours)
Places: Min: 6 Max: 12
Price: 1 Year – £4158.33 + VAT / 2 Year – £5041.67 + VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £2200.00 to be paid on application
You will need a strong desire to achieve high standards in all tasks. An interview will be necessary prior to commencing on this course as this course will raise your standards of plumbing to a professional level. You must be working in the Plumbing Industry in order to successfully achieve this qualification.
The BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma will is aimed at candidates who have relevant plumbing and heating knowledge and skills working within the industry.
There are two pathways available at this level:
- NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- NVQ Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Domestic Heating Systems.
These comprise mandatory units, including:
- Understand and carry out safe working practices in building services engineering
- Understand and apply domestic hot water system installation and maintenance
- Understand and apply domestic above ground drainage system installation and maintenance techniques
- Install and maintain domestic heating systems.
To achieve an NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating, the above 4 units must be achieved along with optional units chosen by you.
Assessments will take place at mutually agreed times to determine and confirm a candidate’s progress and competence set against the National Standards. This is achieved by two main methods: –
- Workshop tasks and assessment.
- Formal observation in the workplace.
- Examining other evidence compiled within candidate’s portfolio e.g. witness statements, previous training received, reports and certificates of achievement.
Download the application form here: