Construction Training Specialists (CTS) will be exhibiting at the 4th edition London Build Expo this October, 23rd & 24th at the Olympia London. We are delighted to be able to attend this event for the second year in a row. This is the leading construction and design show for London and the UK.
The show features:
• 300+ exhibitors – come visit us at stand B11
• 9 exhibition zones across 8,730 square metres in the Olympia London, National Hall
• 8 dedicated conference and workshop floors including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Interior & Fit-out, Skills & Development, London Design & Architecture and HVAC & MEP
• Thousands of high-level attendees from London and the UK (contractors, architects, developers, engineers, builders, government and more)
• 200+ speakers from top contractors, architects and developers including Heathrow Airport, Tideway, Mace, Laing O'Rourke, Costain, Transport for London, Mott MacDonald, Arup, AECOM, Interserve, Wates, Skanska, BPD and many more • 150 supporting event partners and industry bodies
• The London Construction Awards - Free to Enter (www.londonconstructionawards.com)
• Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub, Meet the Buyers co-hosted with Constructionline and more
• High level networking sessions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the construction industry's very own Oktoberfest, Women in Construction Morning Tea, The Constructing Excellence Club Brunch, Passivhaus Awards and many more
The show is free to attend so make sure you jump online today to register your team – www.londonbuildexpo.com.
Feel free to contact the organisers should you have any further questions on 0203 058 2350 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
SkillBuild delivered by CITB is the largest and longest running multi-trade competition in the United Kingdom for construction trainees and apprentices of all genre. A series of competitions sees the very best compete against each other to be crowned a winner in their chosen trade. Each level of competition progresses, competitors will be tested not only on their technical abilities, but on their time management, character and commitment, the competitions can help boost confidence, self-esteem and life skills. Starting regionally but with the potential to compete on the European and global stage, SkillBuild competitions deliver ten construction craft occupations in: bricklaying, carpentry, plastering, joinery, painting and decorating, roof slating and tiling, wall and floor tiling, stonemasonry, plastering and drywall systems, furniture and cabinet making. Sixteen colleges nationally hosted the competition. Easton and Otley College was one of the colleges that hosted in East Anglia this year. Construction Training Specialists entered eleven students into the competition resulting in a pleasing result of three gold, three silver and one bronze medal.
Congratulations to Josh Middleton, Tyler Davies and Danny Lansdown Bricklaying students who received gold, Tayla-Jayne Johnson, Jack Clarke both Plastering students who received silver, Robert Tasker Painting and Decorating student received silver and Liam Collins a plastering student received a bronze medal.
CTS would like to take this opportunity to thank all of students and tutors involved with this years competition. A special thank you to all of the employers who let their apprentices compete.
“We are delighted to announce that we were awarded three gold, three silver and one bronze medal. We are extremely proud of our student’s achievements and their dedication and continued progression over the past year."– Directors Gavin Springall and Dennis Pollard