Introduction to Plastering Evening Course
Duration: 10 Weeks
Course times: 3hrs Per Evening 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Places: Min: 6 Max: 10
Price: £504.17 + VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £276.00 to be paid on application
No qualifications or experience necessary. However, you will need an eye for detail, a full commitment to the training programme and a strong desire to achieve high standards.
- Health and Safety
- Preparation of background surfaces
- Basic tool skills
- Materials used in plastering
- Mixing plasters
- Application of plaster to walls, skimming and finishing.
On Course Advantages:
- Expert tuition from one of the most experienced and competent teaching teams in the Eastern Region
- Improvement of your skill level
- Introduction to trade skills and good practice.
The skills achieved on this course will allow you to progress onto: A 10 week Decorative Techniques Course (Marbling, Rag Rolling etc).
Download the application form here: