Diploma in Site Carpentry / Bench Joinery – Level 3
Duration – Evenings: 72 Weeks / Day Release: 36 Weeks
Course times: 3hrs Per Evening 6:00pm – 9:00pm / 6 hrs Per Day 9:00am – 4:00pm
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £4230 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £1500.00 to be paid on application
It is recommended that you have already completed a NVQ Level 2 or equivalent level training programme or be currently employed in a job that shows levels of responsibility and organisation.
- The organisation and planning of resources
- Estimating for equipment and labour costs
- Carrying out detailed carpentry work that may include curves and arched work
- Develop professional carpentry skills
- Monitor and assess issues on Health and Safety
- Supervise the work of others
- Organise tools and equipment.
Awarding Body Requirements:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Online examination
- Practical assessments.
On Course Advantages:
- Opportunity for work at organisational and Management level
- Professional and highly qualified team of Assessors.
NVQ Level 3
Download the application form here: