Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork
This course can be completed on a Day Release or Evening Release basis.
Evenings: 72 Weeks
Day Release: 36 Weeks
Places: Min: 8 Max: 12
Price: £4230 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £1500.00 to be paid on application
**payment plans are negotiable**
Although it isn’t a mandatory requirement it is recommended that you complete our Introduction to Brickwork Course.
- Health & Safety
- Materials and components
- Setting out for bricklaying
- All theoretical knowledge leading to an online examination
- Constructing walls to sub-structures
- Constructing walls to super structures
- Cavity walls – solid walling
- Brick and block walls
- Drainage systems
Brickwork NVQ Level 2 (Work Placement Required)
CAA (Construction Awards Alliance) Awarding Body Requirements:
- Successful completion of online examination
- Production of portfolio of evidence
- Continuous practical assessment and achievement of synoptic practical assignment
- Subject to external moderation by the construction Awards Alliance
- Portfolio of evidence and continuous assessment throughout, including a synoptic practical assessment.
On Course Advantages:
- Receive a Nationally recognised qualification
- Applicants studying the Level 2 Diploma in Brickwork will be able to apply for a Red CSCS Trainee card.
- Quality teaching and assessment systems
- Enables you to develop a career in Brickwork.
Download the application form here: