Apprenticeship in Shopfitting – Bench Joinery
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Wood Occupations – Shopfitting Bench Work provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in shopfitting bench work to demonstrate their competence. The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards.
Achievement of this qualification provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications and training such as: Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations – Shopfitting Bench Work Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision. As part of lifelong learning, CSkills Awards encourages learner progression.
This qualification offers employment opportunities as individuals are demonstrating occupational competence by qualification achievement.
As part of your apprenticeship you will also:
- Work towards your Level 2 Certificate in Shopfitting Bench Joinery
- Work towards your NVQ Level 2 in Shopfitting Bench Joinery
- Work towards your Functional Skills (if required)
- Work towards the Employer Rights and Responsibilities qualification (ERR)
- Work towards your Personal Learning Thinking Skills (PLTS)
(credit value: 10) Units required: 3
- QCF641 Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- QCF642 Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- QCF643 Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
(credit value: 26) Units required: 2
- QCF14Bv2 Producing Setting Out Details for Routine Shopfitting Products in the Workplace
- QCF15Bv2 Marking Out from Setting Out Details for Routine Shopfitting Products in the Workplace
- QCF16Bv2 Manufacturing Routine Shopfitting Products in the Workplace
- QCF628v2 Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
Download our Apprenticeship Prospectus here: