Apprenticeship in Fitted Interiors
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Fitted Interiors provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in fitting kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms to demonstrate their competence.
Achievement of this qualification provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications and training such as Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision.
As part of your apprenticeship you will also:
- Work towards your Level 2 Certificate in Fitted Interiors
- Work towards your NVQ Level 2 in Fitted Interiors
- Work towards your Functional Skills (if required)
- Work towards the Employer Rights and Responsibilities qualification (ERR)
- Work towards your Personal Learning Thinking Skills (PLTS)
(credit value: 35)
- QCF121 Installing Fitted Furniture in the Workplace
- QCF641 Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- QCF642 Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- QCF643 Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- QCF122 Installing Basic Plumbing in the Workplace
Download our Apprenticeship Prospectus here: