3-Day Intensive Plastering
Duration: 3 Days
Course times: 9:00am – 5:00pm (including 30 minute lunch break)
Places: Min: 6 Max: 10
Price: £605 INC VAT – DISCOUNT INFO
Deposit: £140.00 to be paid on application
Day 1: Introduction to Plastering
Theory/ Practical Induction
- Health and Safety
- Tools, types, usage
- Learning about different materials used
- Preparations of backgrounds
- Application methods.
Day 2: Introduction to Plastering
- Background surfaces
- Mixing and applying plaster
- Cutting and fixing plasterboard (walls & ceilings)
- Fixing plaster beads
- Taping plasterboard joints.
Day 3: Introduction to Plastering
- Preparing walls with PVA
- 2 coat plaster walls/reveals
- Plastering ceilings & walls
- Floor screeds
- Plastering walls.
On Course Advantages:
- Expert tuition from one of the most experienced and competent teaching teams in the Eastern Region
- Develop industry level skills in plastering.
Bespoke plastering courses.
Download the application form here: